If you miss me, I am here. Say hello!
I think 25 and 35 is fine. I think 16 and 26 is inappropriate.
but its the same amount of years, shouldn’t make a difference
How about the fact that one is a child in high school while the other is a grown adult that is most likely completed college and starting to settle down?????? There’s a big difference in a maturity levels. People can say age is nothing but a number but there comes a point in time where age actually matters. If a grown ass man was interested in my 16 old daughter there would be some problems. Even if the roles were reversed and some grown ass woman was interested in my 16 year old son.
Because who you are emotionally and mentally at 16 is not who you are emotionally and mentally at 25. If I knew 16 year old me I wouldn’t even recognize myself. At 16 I dated a 23 year old. Back then I thought “wow this is so cool I’m so mature and I have an older boyfriend. He likes me because he sees me as a mature adult.” That was not the case. I look back now, only 5 years later, and think about what a creep that guy was and I was so young and naive I didn’t even realize. So yes the age difference may be the same but there is a huge difference between 16 and 26 compared to 25 and 35.
This is something which makes me a happy fangirl :D
I like this on so many levels I can’t even begin to list them all.
Right fucking ON.
Mata mata (Chelus fimbriata)
The Mata mata is a freshwater turtle found in South America, primarily in the Amazon and Orinoco basins. It is strictly an aquatic species but it prefers standing in shallow water where its snout can reach the surface to breathe. The appearance of the mata mata’s shell resembles a piece of bark, and its head resembles fallen leaves. The mata mata is carnivorous, feeding exclusively upon aquatic invertebrates and fish, which it has to swallow whole, since it cannot chew due to the way its mouth is constructed.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Also, advice for boys. Clean yourselves up and think about what you really want.